🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Steps lost due to glitch

MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 409 Level 3

So, we all remember W35Gamer right? Let's just take a look at the last discussion they made.

If you scroll all the way down that post, you'll see a GIF of a time trial being bugged. No matter what they did, Coco decided it was necessary to just dump her ass on the floor and slide!

Now, imagine this happening but it is in a Collection Run, that would be fun wouldn't it? Even better, instead of groundpounding/sliding just jump to the left, that would be fun! You know what was the best, it persisted even after watching an ad after an inevitable death.

You guess where this is going, there was no way to exit the level and so I lost all of my steps. The best part is, I had like over 600.000 steps, poof they are gone. Since you get 30.000 steps per hour (at normal speed), I probably just lost 15 hours worth of steps.

Support just says get lost, kiss your steps goodbye.

@QueenMia can you do something about this?

I really want something to be done about it, that's 6000 trophies worth of steps gone because of a bug.

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 13,000 Community Manager

Hi @MaCoPi - Let me check with the team for you. I'll get back to you soon!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• XcrashNplayXXcrashNplayX Posts: 190 Level 3

Sorry to see it happened to you, and that it's still happening at all... I'm curious to see if they would actually do something to compensate you, since a lot of us had lost steps due to a game freeze/bug/glitch... and I've never heard anyone got them back. Someone said it got compensation in crystals... And me? obviously I wasn't loud enough when I lost mine (even though I've reported issues that I've had all the time, playing that Beach jungle map- which was crucial for me to lose the steps) Btw I have the video when that happened and nothing of that mattered, cause after reporting it, only thing that I've got back was that "...fresh out of the oven..." mail 🤐

So I sincerely wish you (or anyone) who experienced this to get back what have been hardly earned and lost due to this game's errors!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.