🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Green Teddy Bear

HarmonyBunny00HarmonyBunny00 Posts: 36 Level 2

Here's my potential henchman concept for Crash On the Run!. The Green Teddy Bear from the scrapped Crash Twinsanity level Gone a Bit Coco. It comes in Nitro, Frosty, Inferno and Oxide variants. ^^

Due to its status as a miniboss, it will stall Crash/Coco by summoning lollipop projectiles in an attempt to knock them down from reaching them. The normal Nitro variant fires regular lollipops, the Frosty variant fires icy lollipops, the Inferno variant fires flaming lollipops, and the Oxide variant fires toxic lollipops.

What do you think? Do you think it deserved the henchman spot?

8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Mohamed77AhmadMohamed77Ahmad Posts: 76 Level 3

@HarmonyBunny00

I voted...i hoped this Henchemnet to Megamix Gang😐

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MadameGixxysticksMadameGixxysticks Posts: 9 Level 2

We got the Pink Elephant, this would make a whole bunch of sense! :3

• gabe_logangabe_logan Posts: 181 Level 3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.