🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Adding Skip/ Quick RUN button to a GEM RUN

ZonaaZonaa Posts: 257 Level 3

It woud be geart to add skip button to a gem run. Since we already played gem run so many times, it js boring and the run is slow. To clear all GEM runs it takes around 25 mins or so. By adding SKIP/QUICK RUN button, we will automatically get 2 cristals bcz the run would be skiped. This would save us the time, at last for me. I got this IDEA from many other games, and I thibk it would be a great plus to this game too. Who wants to run, he can go and do normal run, but I think most ppl will press skip to save themselfs a time and it is good feature.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.