🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Cannot enter the game (23/7/2021)

nanana99nanana99 Posts: 25 Level 2
edited July 23 in Support

Was it the server issue or just me?

could not enter game, keep freezing in the main screen, without any loading % indication.

So annoying besides the Crash bugs.

Bandicot, ready for the Crash?

-Checked not my network issue, was fine with other games and webpages.

-Already deleted and reinstalled the App but still the same

-Device: IP12 pro

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• nanana99nanana99 Posts: 25 Level 2

Jeez!

suddenly can enter the game, apparently the server problem!!!but since I reinstalled the app, all progress lost and now have to start the tutorial all over again!!

i did have made the King account, hopefully can restore the progress , otherwise Bye this game, bye King.

Now freezed at the main screen again!!

still haven’t pass the Movie length long tutorial!

how can i restore the progress with the king account?

Pls teach me how to login to the existing King account to restore the progress? Already got 120 gems!!

All persons encountered this?

• alezioalezio Posts: 212 Level 3

Weird. For me it says My account, but for you it says Save progress.

Maybe you have a problem with your internet connection?

Cuz I deleted and reinstalled the app.

now havent logined the King account yet

Okay now, obviously was the server problem, wasted half day of farming time and mobile data and my fingers fatigue

• alezioalezio Posts: 212 Level 3

Nice, so did you press on the save progress or did it say to enter your king account?

Because when i did uninstall/install the game i did not remember exactly hehe

After reinstalled, u were forced to play the unskippable tremendously movie-long tutorial, then u click on the save progress button which u can reinstate your progress by entering your old King account.

• hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 8,939 Ambassador
    Accepted Answer

Hello @nanana99

I'm sorry that neither @Dimenzio nor @Peti321 who are the moderators here, have come to answer your messages

I hope that your problems in your game are already solved. Otherwise, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks and keep enjoying

Accepted Answer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.