🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

"Respawn" of some ingredient crates

XcrashNplayXXcrashNplayX Posts: 188 Level 3

For some time now, not exactly sure for how long, I'm experiencing this issue in the Upstream and Dino Might Collection runs. Passing through this area (for the first time) the crate doesn't appear, and next pass it's there:

Plus on Upstream second pic that upper crate is displayed weirdly!?

It doesn't happen every time I'm playing these two maps, and maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me it could have something to do with that random start feature!? Is anyone else experiencing this? 

Comments

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 400 Level 3

It also happens to another Pop Blossom crate (one of the 2 on top of a snake train towards the end of the lap), this one doesn't respawn at all even after exiting and re-entering the level.

There is also a set of Brain Freeze/Snow Cabbage crates and a Glowmato crate in The Great Gate that have the same issue.

You would think this would be easy to fix, but it isn't fixed and is a known issue for a very long time now.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• XcrashNplayXXcrashNplayX Posts: 188 Level 3

Yes I know 👍🏻 all of these you've mentioned have been known for a long time, and sadly never been fixed.. But these two cases were not happening to me before (for example when the Upstream map was added) experienced it just recently..

• Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 279 Level 3

Same here, it usually appeared during second round.

• XcrashNplayXXcrashNplayX Posts: 188 Level 3

Sometimes, but also a lot of times when the start point is near by, it happen immediately as I go into that section. That's why I thought it has got something to do with random start points..

Thank you two for sharing 😉 Obviously it’s well known thing and unfortunately “accepted” like many other “features” that are kind of becoming a regular part of this game, cause when we wrote all those feedbacks we weren't heard from the ones who should've taken care of the things in this game to work properly. 🤐

• ManiTheKingManiTheKing Posts: 56 Level 2

It happen many times with me also 😳

• alezioalezio Posts: 233 Level 3

This also happens to me in Dino Might, but in a different area.

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 600 Crash On the Run Moderator

Thanks for reporting this. I'll forward it to the team so that they can have a deeper look into this 😄

• MINUZMINUZ Posts: 21 Level 2

Also in the Temple Ruins level there are some Pop Blossom crates that do not appear on the first run.

This problem started with update 1.60

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.