🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Post your reports about game crashes HERE!!

Answers

• tosonic10tosonic10 Posts: 19 Level 2

Hi iv been playing the trophy runs and every time i play it it will eather kill me by falling thru the floor or it will make me run thru a wall into a white void and it will just straight up kick me out of the game and close on me and it says I still used the ticket but it didn't give me the trophys i earned while I was in the run so can you please fix this because I'm loseing tickets and not getting my rewards I'm earning and it's making me hate this game but I want to love it i really want this fixed because it's not fair and it's straight up annoying

Gamer ID is tosonic

Device is an oppo

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Claribo_1Claribo_1 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been buying the bandicoot pass and a crystal subscription since playing this game but after the recent update the game is constantly crashing and freezing on runs. I'm losing steps and can't collect trophies for my team.

I love playing this game but just can't justify paying to play for this while these awful bugs and glitches are still going on. I find it appalling that you are still allowing people to make purchases for this game while knowing your game is playing at such a poor standard.

I hope this is fixed soon and players are compensated accordingly. I also hope I'm not asked for a third time to report the same issues!!!

• Walter_WhiteWalter_White Posts: 104 Level 2

Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite running on Android 11.

Similar to most above on a survival run you 'die' , watch an advert and then the whole game freezes. The only way to get out is to close the game down in your phone's homescreen. When you go back into the game all the trophies (sometimes up to 400) are gone as is a survival run ticket. My team has lost around 6000-7000 trophies with this problem. I have uninstalled and installed the app. I have used the default crash classic skin (doesn't make any difference) .

• IanRIanR Posts: 3 Newbie

Critical Issue - Can't build weapons after latest update.

I have encountered a serious bug after updating the app today. When I try to create a weapon (specifically an Inferno Bazooka), I drag the weapon into an empty slot, but the game immediately restarts and I get a "Multiverse Disturbance" message.

This means I currently cannot play the game because I can't build any weapons. Is this affecting anyone else?

• GrogyanGrogyan Posts: 96 Level 2

Quite frankly, if the devs actually played the game on their own devices, they would have much more data in what causes these bugs and crashes, than these bug reports, which are way too sparse in detail.

• IanRIanR Posts: 3 Newbie

Just to update on this - the issue seemed to resolve itself later on. So I'm thinking it was possibly a server-side issue rather than anything caused by the app update. Sorry for the confusion.

• mesabgmesabg Posts: 4 Newbie

Last update still failing on survival runs, I played on IPhone XS Max and when I reached 900 trophies approx, the application freezes and I had to close it, it became unresponsive, so no guys it is not fixed yet :/

And also still leaving me with no trophies and no ticket again

Game Version: 1.70.70

Survival level: Bear it

• HanoufHanouf Posts: 6 Level 2

The new update keeps crashing.. and yes i lost all 500k+ steps just like that. I WANT THEM BACK 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Gamer ID: 12440233136

Game version: 1.80.62

Iphone 11 pro max.

• alezioalezio Posts: 218 Level 3

After the latest 1.80 update, sometimes my game will crash when i collect eggs.

Poco M3

• VictorSoulVictorSoul Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 7

Smartphone: Samsung j2 Prime

Player Id: 12666125001

Ver: 1.60.44

I was playing the battle run to fighting Oxide Uka Uka with 92,2k steps fell into a hole and died and while i was looking for an ad option the game lagged and stoped. I want the steps back.

• FoxyGaloreFoxyGalore Posts: 1 Newbie

ID: as i can’t get out of the frozen screen i can’t check my ID 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Game Version 1.80.62

iphone SE2 with Version 14.7.1

when i start the app and the game finished loading it brings me to the base map where i should collect my first egg in the “Silo” and buy or sell stuff which i can’t because right in that screen it freezes and i can’t do anything more than shut down the app the hard way. When restartingnit happens again same way.

so for me this is a total game stopper!!!! So sad about this.

for help pls contact me on [email protected]

thanks

• noellex9noellex9 Posts: 18 Level 2

I am so unbelievably sick and tired of the game crashing on boss runs and then come back to ZERO steps. Like seriously.... I have reported this issue several times. We should not lose our steps due to YOUR GAME CRASHING. Something needs to be done

• AresXAresX Posts: 28 Level 2

Player Id:12446589259

Version 1.80.86

Samsung Galaxy A51

Android 11

Season 4 has gone for me i Tried to do everything but nothing helped ...help me to get it back because i will not get rewards.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.