🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Skin Bug Fix

BandiKingBandiKing Posts: 3 Newbie

For some unexplained reason, my Retro Crash skin seems to have a bug; during Runs, it makes distorted noises that are so annoying that I can’t play with it without turning the sound off. If it can be fixed, I would be grateful.

Answers

• Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 261 Level 3

This is not a bug, this is echo from Retro Crash Bandicoot. Don't know why they add this feature..🙄

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• BandiKingBandiKing Posts: 3 Newbie

Well, it’s annoying and I would rather that noise gone than have to deal with hearing it.

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 597 Crash On the Run Moderator

@BandiKing You're not the only one who seems to have this issue.

Could you please tell me which Game Version you have and which device you're using to play the game? Then I can forward your report to our team 😄

• BandiKingBandiKing Posts: 3 Newbie

The game is a V 1.70.60 and the phone is an iPhone XR.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.