🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

dragon's den 🐉 looking for active teammates

IscopeeeeIscopeeee Posts: 3 Newbie

G'day!

I'm the leader of my team, which is named dragon's den, and I'm looking for teammates to join me. So far only one person has joined my team, and they've been inactive for a long while now. I am a very active player and I currently have 14,395 trophies, putting my team in 23rd place by myself. All I need to go further is a team, so I can stand a chance against the other teams that have 30 members. Thanks for reading, I hope you'll consider joining me :)

Comments

• BrillpopBrillpop Posts: 1 Newbie

I Would love to join your team! I am very active as well. Sadly it seems that I joined a team that has been banned for aggressive language. That is sad😥. We are currently #3 and pretty much me getting us there.oy 2 active players. Me and the other person. I will join when this tournament is over if that is ok with you:)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.