🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Changing HQ & buying furniture ?

MrsJokerMrsJoker Posts: 19 Level 2

Why not changing Wumpa Island?

Like be able to change the island to maybe other Islands such as N. Sane or Evil academy or the 11th dem (Crash twinsantay) or to Coco's pink world? ( CTR map).

As for activity, we can buy like furniture from the vending machine & when we place it in the HQ crash or coco do some animation such as; Crash sleeping on a couch or Coco using her laptop on a table.

I putted this idea because when i wait for my weapons to be made i listen to music & check my island, team & how many materials i have (especially if the timer was down to like a minute or 2), we buy it from. Vending machine and get to see funny animations...

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.