Inferno Iron Checkpoint Crate can create unavoidable patterns if TNT crates are on the path β€” King Community

πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ…Grab your Protector Badge HERE
πŸ† Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Inferno Iron Checkpoint Crate can create unavoidable patterns if TNT crates are on the path

yuvi3000yuvi3000 Posts: 83 Level 3

I fought this henchman in the 130-135 gems group.

It appeared in The Great Gate level.

The pattern that caused this impossible obstacle was all three blocks down and the middle stacked up with 2 or 3 crates. However, this occurred when there were already two TNT crates (one on the left lane and one on the right lane). This combination caused all three lanes to have obstacles of 2 crates or higher and was therefore impossible to pass without taking a hit.

Answers

• bAbYxg0oFybAbYxg0oFy Posts: 40 Level 2

Yeah the game can be very buggy. I know exactly what you are talking about. Where the iron crates appear just in front of the 2 TNTs on the left and right side. You have to have an aku aku, or just revive back from dying and hope that the pattern for the iron crates will change next time. There's an issue with some of the Oxides bosses, where he attacks and you cannot avoid it at all because you are running on the single lane.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• yuvi3000yuvi3000 Posts: 83 Level 3

Actually, it didn't appear just before or after the TNTs, it appeared on top of them, creating a wall that was impossible to pass without taking damage.

I just wanted to note it for someone to hopefully fix.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.