🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Looking for active members

JAX2021JAX2021 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi all,

After a season with an inactive leader and 26 inactive players have started a new team….looking for active players… Team name is Retro running… Lets do this….

Comments

• JAX2021JAX2021 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi ,

Still looking for Active Players to join my team, Im on 5722 trophies and the new season only 24 hrs old….would like to have help Team Name “Retro running….

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SnowRooSnowRoo Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi, How's it going? As a team leader are you able to kick inactive players? I'm looking for a new team, but have to wait the 48 hours. I'm at 6634 ATM and waiting to join a new team before I go gun-ho on it. I ask the question about kicking people in the event the team gets too many inactive players. Can you also tell me who the current lvl 1, 2, & 3 teams are on your leaderboard? (I know I'm taking this too seriously, I just want to know we have a chance) Cheers

• JAX2021JAX2021 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi Snow roo,

yes , thats my understanding, that as team leader i am able to get rid of inactive members.

This is our top 3 , atm my team ..i have another person now🤷‍♀️👏👏👏👏👏, are placed 24th…hoping for top ten but need players..

• EOTheGr8EOTheGr8 Posts: 1,542 Level 4

@JAX2021 Hello and welcome to the King Community!

I know I already told you in one of your other threads, but if you are looking for an active Crash OTR team, I recommend going here:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.