Achievements — King Community

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Achievements

1216454159112164541591 Posts: 14 Level 2

Add achievements for this game. There are three levels of achievements - Bronze, Silver and Gold.

Bronze achievements worth 10 points (aka trophies)

Silver achievements worth 25 points

Gold achievements worth 100 points.

Examples of each achievement type:

Bronze - collect 5000 of Wumpa Fruits

Silver - collect all the time relics on one island

Gold - Defeat [name of the boss]

Maybe it's kinda imbalanced, but that's only example.

I think that adding achievements that can give additional trophies when earned, would be nice idea.

9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• alezioalezio Posts: 265 Level 3

5 trophies for completing a challenge is ridiculous. They should make it at least 50.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SuccessfuLooserSuccessfuLooser Posts: 1 Newbie

I would also like achievements in the game, but not for trophies. More for a collection in your profile. For example you can get silver, gold and at least platinum medallions for achieving something. For example for collecting 100.000 trophies you get the silver, with 500.000 you leveled up to gold and with 1 Mio. Trophies you get platinum. I mean on the whole, not the trophies in a single season.

Thx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.