🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

or they lower the speed to harvest, or put a speed selector.

El_Mercader_XEl_Mercader_X Posts: 27 Level 2

That's right, they already increased the speed in collection again, without warning or asking first as usual, the same old problem as always, do you not realize that there are certain levels that are not prepared to be played at high speed !? Don't you see that there are many players who don't like this !? You can not remove the speed from what I see, but give obtions, allow to regulate the speed of collection, or return. speed as it was before this last change.

Comments

• Rob-4Rob-4 Posts: 3 Newbie

Yeah, I'm hitting full speed halfway round a lap. That's fine for the earlier runs, but Upstream is nearly impossible. If this to stop those of us who have hit 200 crystals from harvesting, it has the knock on effect of slowing us down for the seasonal gangs (because we're watching adverts instead of running), which in turn makes paying for the Bandicoot Pass less appealing.

I can't believe someone saw the complaints from 90% of the community about the faster speed on survival runs, and figured the way to fix it was to make things faster. With this and the lack of a level 201, it's like they don't want people playing the game.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.