🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Please fix my very big problem

NewFreckleNewFreckle Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi . After I did the last update of this game, it no longer displays tournament information, leaderboards, bandicoot passes, new tournament enemies, skins, and so on. So I can't get the bandicoot pass awards when I win the cup. And I can not access new enemies. And I can not get the skins. I have won the 28th bandicoot pass award so far. But now that I have more than 25,000 cups, I still haven't got the last skin. Why did this happen? I'm really miserable. Please be sure to answer me. Because I have no other choice. I even deleted, installed and reset the game several times. But it had no effect.

This is my account information. The main device I use is Huawei mate 10 lite. But I do not just use this device. I also use Bluestacks and I saw that the same thing happened with Bluestacks. 😭

Best Answer

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 667 Level 3
    Accepted Answer

Well, if last season is anything to go by, you might be screwed.

Well, first off, If it's not just the Seasonal Stuff disappearing, but also that your ads and Vendor don't work, your Internet connection might be bad so make double sure that it's not just a side effect of a weak or faulty internet connection.

Best case its that and as soon as your connection is better, everything is fine.

If your not that lucky, you might get fixed in time if you contact Support ASAP and HOPE they don't just bombard you with generic answers... be stern, keep pressuring them and don't take a "we don't know" or " we can't" as an answer, push them!

Last season a bunch of People were locked out of the Final BP and the Seasonal Rewards and it was extremely random which people got some form of compensation and who didn't.

So yeah, better contact Support ASAP if you have an otherwise stable connection (Vendor and Ads work as usual).

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 667 Level 3
    Accepted Answer

Well, if last season is anything to go by, you might be screwed.

Well, first off, If it's not just the Seasonal Stuff disappearing, but also that your ads and Vendor don't work, your Internet connection might be bad so make double sure that it's not just a side effect of a weak or faulty internet connection.

Best case its that and as soon as your connection is better, everything is fine.

If your not that lucky, you might get fixed in time if you contact Support ASAP and HOPE they don't just bombard you with generic answers... be stern, keep pressuring them and don't take a "we don't know" or " we can't" as an answer, push them!

Last season a bunch of People were locked out of the Final BP and the Seasonal Rewards and it was extremely random which people got some form of compensation and who didn't.

So yeah, better contact Support ASAP if you have an otherwise stable connection (Vendor and Ads work as usual).

Accepted Answer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.