🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

[ Urgent ] Not just cheating .. but Disrespecting every single player in the leaderboard ? 💥

Joey_YouTubeJoey_YouTube Posts: 991 Level 3

Good evening bandicoots 🙌

Sorry I haven't been active this season because I'm working as a teacher and 1st semester already begun in our region .

However , We have been dead patient on all issues that are still persist in Crash On The Run as COTR community team , but when this " I cheat and disrespect you " happens that is not something we will just watch and stay happy clam with it 😤 !

That is not just a disrespect , but also turning every single player's efforts and time wasting in that leaderboard into dust !

@QueenMia @Dimenzio & @Peti321 Have a look at this kid called " Matt KT / Team Leader of Bamdicoots ARG " showing himself among his teammates that he cheated and got the team to 1st place from 7th place :

One of the goons says that he is worried from the tables get turned on the last hour 🤣 .

If this issue didn't get solved before the season ends , then there is no hope of any issue is getting fixed later ( I'm an honest guy 🌌 ) .

@Diamond Lim shake your wand and summon the bandicoots please 🤗💙

Regards

JOEY - 💚

Prev13

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.