🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Wanted Hyperactive Motivated Players 2.0

LorrenzoLorrenzo Posts: 61 Level 2
edited September 20 in Teams

Motivated players wanted who will keep fighting when it comes down to it!! Players who don't hide under bugs/glithes in the game!

If we lose our place in the 1st place in the ranking, we will keep fighting to get back and keep our place!!

1000 trophies a day!

Missing the quota for two days without notice, you're out!

Are you the one we're looking for? Join our team Just vape now.

Comments

• irishkazzairishkazza Posts: 68 Level 2

Hello

i would like to join your team if any places going. Was top of our team which came 4th on last season and 2nd the time before when we came 3rd. Team has now disbanded and I am no longer in one

what is your Team name please. I’m Karma in game

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• LorrenzoLorrenzo Posts: 61 Level 2
    edited September 21

@irishkazza You are welcome to join us! Looking forward to your contributing to the team!!

Team name Just vape

• Erika0811Erika0811 Posts: 104 Level 2

Hey Karma, I was just wondering is the team you were on, that disbanded, the Venky Bandicoots?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.