bye — King Community

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

bye

giupagiupa Posts: 3 Newbie

I play crash bandicoot on the run, in the tournament just ended my team ranked 3rd, but only some of us received the gifts that were up for grabs, can you give me an explanation?

Answers

• faisalkhan2faisalkhan2 Posts: 72 Level 3

Besically you Receive prizes depend on what your Team Ranking is. When Season is over. You do get Prize, when it's finish there is a screen pop up and tell you that season is over. When you tap on "View Summary" that's where you can Collect prizes and then you have to wait 3 Days for another season to start.

When you're getting Prize, Every Members of you team will Receive same prize as what you got. Since your team got 3rd it besically mean you get both skins, 50 Crystal's, 10 of Each Storage parts. If your team was in first then you would Receive 200 Crystal's, both skins along with you 50 Storage Parts.

I hope you my Answer is helpful and you accept my answer my Answer.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 286 Level 3

@giupa Do you mean some of your teammate are unable to claim Season 5 reward due to bug?

• giupagiupa Posts: 3 Newbie

ciao, no, aprendo il gioco c'e' chi ha preso la giusta ricompensa per il traguardo raggiunto, altri come me non hanno ricevuto nulla, anche disistallando il gioco e poi rinstallandolo

• giupagiupa Posts: 3 Newbie

per questo disguido fa allontanare i giocatori, non si sentono gratificati per il tempo impiegato a raggiungere gli obbiettivi

• MINUZMINUZ Posts: 30 Level 2

@giupa Penso tu debba continuare a scrivere in inglese se vuoi ricevere altro aiuto

I think you have to keep writing in English if you want to get more help

😁

• Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 286 Level 3

Sorry, I can understand English only.😅

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.