🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Material or time

HawkodileHawkodile Posts: 21 Level 2

It would be nice if you could either cut the time down on how long it takes for the weapons to make or how much material you have to collect to make them, honestly I get easily frustrated when things take to long or have to collect so many things to make something that I sometimes don't want to play and want to quit the game, but I really love this game so I stick it out. I think a little bit of both would be helpful cutting time and collecting material. But whatever you can do what be great. Thank you.

8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• grofgrof Posts: 62 Level 2

already quit

i started to play Angry Birds Transformers..milion times better than this

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• HawkodileHawkodile Posts: 21 Level 2

I have some of the Angry Birds games as well.they are very fun!!!!

• HawkodileHawkodile Posts: 21 Level 2

I've put a lot into the game so instead of quitting I just take a break.so far this season I'm in first place and that is rewarding.

• ImNotProImanoobImNotProImanoob Posts: 224 Level 3

Coming the future updates they will add something call the 'Batteries Machine'. Which will make it easier to speed up boosts except just spend crystals.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.