🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

AGAIN LOST 2M STEPS

grofgrof Posts: 62 Level 2
edited November 25 in Support

The dumbest game of all time.

Before you had chance to click on the X square, until an ad came up, and now developers who only watch money have now removed it.

I HOPE YOUR LIFE DOESN'T DEPEND ONLY ON MONEY.

Thanks for giving me a reason to quit this game with milion of bugs, milion of mistakes.

😡🤬🤮🤮🤮🤮

Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules 

Answers

• EOTheGr8EOTheGr8 Posts: 442 Level 3
    edited November 24

@grof I am sorry that COTR has disappointed you. However, there are lots of other King Games you can play! Please check here:

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• grofgrof Posts: 62 Level 2
    edited November 25

I would say *Edited by CM: rude and offensive* games no Kings, i dont think to play games which are made by non-professionals anymore, i really liked COTR and played almost 1 year and faced every day tons of bugs tons of mistakes and every day lost my will more and more until this happened.

I don't want to play a game where developers only look for money money money money money💰️, and they don't care about us players at all, which we face problems, bugs every day

• ImNotProImanoobImNotProImanoob Posts: 225 Level 3

King developers and moderators dont even understand how mad the players are alrdy in its own games.

1) All Match 3 or 2 games, steal their lives, in-game moves and gold bars

2) Match 3 games such as C.C. Jelly, cheating players

3) Running games are the WORST THEY MADE IT SO FAR: Bugs weren't even fixed, stealing their crystals and moves, making even worst interface...

• grofgrof Posts: 62 Level 2

with this last interface O M G, idk what they think, do they think that we are 4-5 years kids or what ???

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.