🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Why?!

What is this new update? I lost progress and it feels like a different game. Why?!

Best Answer

• GasmoxianFella04GasmoxianFella04 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Accepted Answer

The reason why you lost progress is because of the new order of bosses during Early games, that would be from 0 to 49 gems. The rest is unchanged. Which means you will lose progress and face the same boss / henchmen you have already faced before. I already have suffered from this against Oxide Uka Uka and his multiple Inferno Bazookas which I have waited to be used against Oxide Dingodile, now I have to use the weapons I made for Dingodile against Uka Uka again and waste my time even more than before. Especially since Oxide Uka Uka has a game breaking bug where you can't beat him without at least watching one ad and buying 9 crystals to beat him because the bug teleports crash / coco under the ground and it immediately kills you in 30 seconds - 1 minute.

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 63,972 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

Anyway, thank you for your playing Crash On the Run! 😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅

Join Aku Aku's Challenges - Win Badges HERE 🏆

Become Bandicoot of the Month and receive an exclusive badge and 75 Purple Crystals! More info here.

Get your level 10 badge here, level 30 here and level 50 here!

🎧 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

Villain or Hero? Find out your COTR Character's name HERE!

What ability would you like to use in the middle of a run - Win Purple Crystals HERE?

Update on Seasons and Team Tournaments HERE 

Have a fun and safety day! 😄

• GasmoxianFella04GasmoxianFella04 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Accepted Answer

The reason why you lost progress is because of the new order of bosses during Early games, that would be from 0 to 49 gems. The rest is unchanged. Which means you will lose progress and face the same boss / henchmen you have already faced before. I already have suffered from this against Oxide Uka Uka and his multiple Inferno Bazookas which I have waited to be used against Oxide Dingodile, now I have to use the weapons I made for Dingodile against Uka Uka again and waste my time even more than before. Especially since Oxide Uka Uka has a game breaking bug where you can't beat him without at least watching one ad and buying 9 crystals to beat him because the bug teleports crash / coco under the ground and it immediately kills you in 30 seconds - 1 minute.

Accepted Answer
  • DanielProGamerDanielProGamer Posts: 375 Level 3

the old interface is better as I don't like the new one

• Dodge47Dodge47 Posts: 9 Level 2

I just think when the new update for all

• DanielProGamerDanielProGamer Posts: 375 Level 3

Many people will want to uninstall it for the same reason since those who have the new interface in addition to having many errors, there is no way to convert steps and fruits into trophies also first before launching said update, the king should try it since every community that we have La The new interface is quite bad and we prefer to go back to the old interface for those who have the old one because we are lucky, with that new interface that makes you want to uninstall the game, we hope that by 2022 all the errors will be solved, new functions, more variety, we only have to wait 1 month to see what happens with the game.

• nay410nay410 Posts: 58 Level 2

I cant wait to celebrate when they revert to previous version! Or uninstall if they dont 😩

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.