🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Having a Rave in Sewer Or Later

DisguireDisguire Posts: 119 Level 3

They might need to put an epilepsy warning on this game now 😅

Had a bit of a texture glitch while doing a collection run in Sewer Or Later:

The platforms were flickering different colours - in the first photo, they were turning black, in the second obviously purple, and in others they were flickering red.

I mean I would post this in the bug report page buuuuuuut... I think they have slightly bigger problems to deal with at the moment than a texture glitch.

Comments

• DanielProGamerDanielProGamer Posts: 275 Level 3

Errors like that have happened to me in the game, even quite strange things happened to me once in survival when I got 2 aku aku at the same time.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ImNotProImanoobImNotProImanoob Posts: 360 Level 3

Road To Ruin having the same thing as well especially the sky, I think that was normal cuz it happened on my previous phone.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.