🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Bug on the Frosty Neo Cortex map

Diego_exeDiego_exe Posts: 3 Newbie

No matter how many times I run on this map, I always fall completely off the screen around the same point during the “boss fight”. There are no holes in the ground and I haven’t died.. I just literally fall off the map.

Answers

• ImNotProImanoobImNotProImanoob Posts: 360 Level 3

Can u show a picture of the scene?

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diego_exeDiego_exe Posts: 3 Newbie

Sorry for the late reply. I’ve attached a couple screen shots

• GasmoxianFella04GasmoxianFella04 Posts: 37 Level 2

This is sadly one of those game breaking bugs that happens consistently on Bear It stages against those gang bosses. I used to have this problem against Oxide Uka Uka which takes place in the same stage.

You have two options to do: Either submit this bug and wait for the developers to fix this bug and then update the app so you can try again and see if you do not fall under the floor this time. Or the other option, which is the one I did for Oxide Uka Uka in order to progress, is that you simply keep reviving over and over again until you defeat the boss. That includes paying the 9 crystals or even more in order to take the rest of his health bar (because in this game, if you take away a health point from this boss and respawned, these health points will still be depleted unless you have restarted the entire stage from the beginning).

• Diego_exeDiego_exe Posts: 3 Newbie

Thank you for your reply. I supposed it’ll never be fixed, huh? I’ll try out your suggestion of reviving until the boss has been defeated.

• ImNotProImanoobImNotProImanoob Posts: 360 Level 3

That's really a bug. I don't think these developers really gonna fix all of em till next year.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.