🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Holiday Season

XNtricityXNtricity Posts: 75 Level 3

I had a random thought. Both of my kids love this game and the each have their own account. They also have each been waiting for one particular Legendary skin to pop up in their vending machine, but still haven't seen it yet. I don't suppose there is a way at all that I could gift those skins? I just think that would be a pretty fun surprise!

Answers

• lindarklindark Posts: 2,196 Level 5

Awe what a lovely mom! I’m not sure of this answer but I just want to thank you for being so amazing :)

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ImNotProImanoobImNotProImanoob Posts: 360 Level 3

Not sure? What are yall people are even doing? Just chilling and wait for 2022 or just wait till all the players quit your game?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.