🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Worse update ever

alisonallstaralisonallstar Posts: 2 Newbie

What have they done ? No daily aku aku challenges ,no way to trade your steps and wumpa fruit , why have they made so made drastic changes that in my opinion spoil the game ?

Comments

• ImNotProImanoobImNotProImanoob Posts: 447 Level 3

Let's just uninstall it, we don't even wanna wait that long anymore, they have not do anything since last November till now, no new missions for so long, they are posting so many 'not-in-the-game' posts in FB and Twitter now, and never had a true reply on when is the update, they are all just lying to us and just answering fake response on Support, and S.Run began to crash almost every trophy including 4 trophies and just crash everything, always having internet issue, I've feel like they are givin up this game.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DanielProGamerDanielProGamer Posts: 1,058 Level 3

now with the new interface that sucks I no longer want to play crash on the run

• DanielProGamerDanielProGamer Posts: 1,058 Level 3

a pity that every time king is getting worse instead of improving it destroys the game

• SattorSattor Posts: 64 Level 2

I play 16 days on the second account. Old interface. And there is no luck. I'm just clearing cash. If after cleaning cash I see a new interface, then I clean cash again.

• fbd1969fbd1969 Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree game has gone from bd to worse and now this new update which takes away even more gameplay, makes you wonder what the developers are thinking……

• Mohamed90909Mohamed90909 Posts: 135 Level 3

The new interface has just ruined the game!

please bring back the old interface please!!!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.