🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Possible cheater in leaderboard!

sunoosunoo Posts: 2 Newbie

I demand you King banned this player for cheating in leaderboard. How come it doesnt take a 1 day and suddenly her/him crash point already reach 200k+ when he was before 150k+. He/she suddenly cheating when my team Jazz Crash'In become number one last night about a few hours. Then, after a few hours he/she cheated again! I find it disgraceful for letting player like this playing this game by cheating. This game suppose to be fun but if there's cheater urgh please banned this player. He/she id is king12226533077 named Ana'os

Answers

• sunoosunoo Posts: 2 Newbie

Please, I hope you guys can take an action for this player

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

Hi @sunoo@Abrium,

Welcome to King Community and thank you for playing Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!

Alright, his Player ID is 12226533077!

I will report this to @QueenMia, so she can send his ID to the game team... They will look forward to him and he will get banned!

Thanks for reporting!

See you in Wumpa Island! 🍇

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,986 Community Manager

Hi there @sunoo and Welcome to the COTR Community!

Thanks for the reporting those guys to us - The COTR Team is aware and is looking at ways to ban those from season rewards - They're aiming at removing them for the upcoming one, next week, but we can't guarantee that it will be done in time. I'll keep you posted as soon as I know more!

In the meantime, if you spot more accounts, please let me know!

Thanks guys, I'll see you around ✌️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.