🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Never Got My Leader Board Rewards For 51-100 Place

Raja123_KingRaja123_King Posts: 98 Level 2

Never Got Purple Crystals From 2 Events

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,986 Community Manager

Hi @Raja123_King and welcome to the COTR Community 👋

Can you tell us what event you're referring to please, so we can have a look for you? Is it about the Nina Challenge?

Thanks and talk soon!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

Hi @Raja123_King,

Alright, the game has a lot of issues at the moment, even inside the gameplay and the team right now is working so hard for smoothly things out and fix every bug so wait until January 2021 for the next patch of the game or better wait for the global launch!

Hope that helps...

See you in Wumpa Island!

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

You mentioned 2 events so i believe you're talking about both...

The first Nina season if you didn't receive the crystals for your actual rank, send a message specifying what was your final position and your Game ID

The second Dingodille season still has 4 days left so the rewards will only be avaliable on February I believe.

• Raja123_KingRaja123_King Posts: 98 Level 2
    edited January 28

Nina Challenge And I Do Not Remember My Place Or Team Because I did Not Have A King Community Account. But My Team Was Between 51-100 Place

Build: 0.7.4996

Player ID: 12221694529

edited January 28

If I'm not mistaken everyone received accidentally the 100th reward, which was exactly 2 crystals only, but the team decided to give everyone that participated 500 crystals for the inconvenience caused – try to save your progress in a king account, log out and log in back to your account, and see if your crystals are restored.

500 CRYSTALS! THE TEAM IS SO NICE BUT... I Never Got No 500 Crystals :( But I Will Try To Log Back In And Out

No Did They Not Add 500 To Mine?

In your case, you said you received no rewards at all right ? I'm not sure what they'll do since I don't know exactly what range of people received the 500 purple crystals as a compensation, if it was only top 10 or something like that... So best thing to do is wait to see what they'll do.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.