🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

name change

КRОТКRОТ Posts: 20 Level 2

and why the account in the game but converges with the king community? after all, in the game I and the community have the same mail, but in the game the nickname is king12хххххххх, but in the community everything is fine

Answers

• КRОТКRОТ Posts: 20 Level 2

Sorry, it's a translator goggle)

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 58,210 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How do I change my name or my profile picture in the game?

This depends on how you are connected to the game. 

If you're playing connected to a King account, then simply follow these steps:

• Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button (usually shaped as a cog). 
    • Tap the orange and yellow King account icon.
    • If you're already logged into your account then choose the option 'Edit profile' - now change your player name and profile picture and you're all set!

If you are saving your game with Facebook, your Facebook profile name and picture will show in the game. If you'd like to change these simply log into your own Facebook account, make the changes and you're good to go! Please note that the changes may take a few hours to be pushed into your game profile.

If you are using a mobile device, you will have to open a browser window to go to those pages (in Green) to make the changes to your name. It is not possible to change our name on the game App itself.

👉 Say hi and grab your Protector Badge HERE | Unlock your badges and win Purple Crystals in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.