🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Snow Go

Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 547 Level 3

I'm gonna say this but, whenever I spin up collecting stuff from Snow Go it just keep crashing after returning on beginning spot. And it was tiring to restart the game😓, collecting stuffs all over. By the way, I'm from Eastern Malaysia

Answers

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

Hi @Reilayne92@LegitRaiden,

Alright, the game has a lot of issues at the moment, even inside the gameplay and the team right now is working so hard for smoothly things out and fix every bug so wait until February/March 2021 for an optional update of the game or better wait for the global launch!

Hope that helps... Thanks for reporting!

See you in Ice Warp Island! 🧊

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.