🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Ingame Name

DrCapKevDrCapKev Posts: 34 Level 2
Maybe I'm just too stupid.

I looked at the topics that were written before.

I didn't find anything helpful there or maybe I'm just too stupid to find the right one.

I would like to change my in-game name at Crash on the Run.
How do I do that.

when I log in to King.com the name is also DrCapKev but when I see Crash my name is like on the screenshot

How cani change the Name

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend
    edited February 24

If you have a problem how you can change your nickname in the game, here's some steps for you, Bandicoot! 👋

@DrCapKev - If you make your progress into the King Account, just go to King.com on any browser. **You have to make put a Desktop Version of the website**

Then click here... 👇

Then go to Settings button!

You can change your profile picture, your name, anything you want... 👇

If that helps, don't forget to accept my answer!

Have a great day... 💞

See you in Wumpa Island! 🍇

• DrCapKevDrCapKev Posts: 34 Level 2
    yes now i have it. I always came up with the mobile phone version.

after looking directly for the desktop version, I made it. Thanks for the quick help

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.