🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Change player ID

1217342284712173422847 Posts: 56 Level 2

How do I change my player ID? My is a number and I'd like to change it

Best Answers

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend
    Accepted Answer

If you have a problem how you can change your nickname in the game, here's some steps for you, Bandicoot! 👋

@12173422847 - If you make your progress into the King Account, just go to King.com on any browser. **You have to make put a Desktop Version of the website**

Then click here... 👇

Then go to Settings button!

You can change your profile picture, your name, anything you want... 👇

If you talking also how to change your community nickname as well, you can with @QueenMia and she will help you!

Hope that helps!

Have a great day... 💞

See you in Wumpa Island... 🍇

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend
    Accepted Answer

Your profile picture could not changed until level 5 so you can talk with @QueenMia and sent the photo that you want, otherwise you can go to Edit Profile then go to Change My Profile and after that you can select any image you loved from King Artists and then Save Avatar and voila, plus if you want to change your name, you have to talk with @QueenMia so she can help you!

However the Community Account is not mixed with your in-game Account

Accepted Answer

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.