🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Another suspicious player on the leaderboard

NitroflauschNitroflausch Posts: 16 Level 2

Dear King community,

in this team the top player, Raja123 YT, shot up from about 10k trophies to almost 40k in a single day. I do not think that this is possible without heavy use of exploits or possibly cheats. I'd like the team to investigate this, please. This was from today, 12:57 UTC. I took that screenshot after noticing an unnatural 8k trophy burst within half an hour:

And this is from just a few minutes ago, 22:12 UTC:

Napkon math tells me that between these screenshots alone there were a tad bit more than 20k trophies gained within the time span of 11 hours.

Thanks in adcance. Btw @MightyWolf this is in the same bracket as you and your team i think, so you can verify the final screenshot ingame.

Greetings and salutations!

Best Answer

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 11,157 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hey there!

Thanks so much for your report – we appreciate your effort to keep the Multiverse clean!

We want you to have the best experience possible, which is why we do not tolerate cheating of any kind. We’ll pass this information along to our game team 👍️

Answer ✓
Prev1

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• AbriumAbrium Posts: 278 Level 3

Hmm, at current situation they already have like 100,000 trophies... this is insane fast honestly. Dont they rest?? Just saying.

• NitroflauschNitroflausch Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited March 2021

For 30 players? Doable. Fast, but doable. Plus, you're able to stack up on trophies right after the previous season ends even though the next didn't begin yet, this team entered the current season with 45k or so trophies.

But a single player gaining this many trophies in so little time definitely throws a red flag, which is why i decided to create this post.

• КRОТКRОТ Posts: 20 Level 2

That not chit or hack,Raja in team a long time and I know he active gamer

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 11,157 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hey there!

Thanks so much for your report – we appreciate your effort to keep the Multiverse clean!

We want you to have the best experience possible, which is why we do not tolerate cheating of any kind. We’ll pass this information along to our game team 👍️

Answer ✓

@Lola_Pop Thanks for pitching in and forwarding this. If the person in question is legit, i am sorry for a false accusation. Its just that nothing that i can think off would lead even remotely close to such an extreme amount of trophies in such a short time. Not even survival runs.

Then please tell me, how is one so active to pump 36k trophies in a single day, when no known intended method yields anywhere close to that amount of trophies?

To put that into context: That is the equivalent of 3.6 Million steps, which would take a whopping total of about 133h to collect, not just 24. And exchanging Wumpa fruit? Do you really think they had 7.2 Million Wumpa fruit lying around? Even if you take a mixture of both - all those trophies gained without a single power gem acquired is at the very least super unnatural behaviour and thus suspicious. As for survival runs, those add small amounts per finished run and not 2 - 5k bursts all of a sudden, so we can rule those out.

Suuure, that must be why he keeps getting thousands of trophies still, he collected them all beforehand! Except the math still doesn't add up.

About 24 hours later almost another 20k trophies gained (March 23, 22:00 UTC:

Please stop trying to defend this.

• FerrauFerrau Posts: 22 Level 2

Firsy of all,Hello everyone,I'm a player of the clan Hagrid Bandicoot,And I this situation makes me think one thing..I see players with 50k trophyes and more In anothers clans On past season I really I don't know how they did get It,But I the point is,I understand the angry that you handle it ,But It's not the player blame ,The game sometimes got a buggs and error's that creat It this type of glitchs ,And with the 86 tickets that I use,In every run If I'am a very nicd player with high reflect skills I can reach the 325 trophyes for one simple multiplayer run ,That makes the result of 28k clean trophyes,but now always can make that perfect run,And The tickets It's very hard to get It,so I got to say we need stop with this injuring porsuit because the cause and blame It's from the some bug or error of the same game..

Its not even a week, that only person has already almost like 60,000 trophies. Like bruh, doesnt need an actual break, like for real dude?? Even my phone crashes sometime if i play the game for so long.

• FerrauFerrau Posts: 22 Level 2

This Is my record multiplayer run,and all my remaining tickets,I get the tickets with season events and the oxide pass

@Ferrau, even if bugs and glitches are involved, it is not the game to blame if one is actively abusing them. This one guy literally carries your team by some definitely unintended means.

Why do i know that? Well, i did the math. Raja123 YT has not gotten any significant amounts of EP. They were at level 18 with 1200ish EP yesterday and are lvl 19 with 1300 EP now. You gain 20 EP per succesful survival run. So lets say we're generous and assume Raja123 was at exactly 1200 EP yesterday (it was more, but i don't know for certain) and 1300 right now. Thats five survival runs. You really wanna tell me he is able to get almost 4k Trophies per survival run on average without any exploitation?

Fine, add in hardcore step farming. 24/7. At 75 steps per 10 seconds that makes 648k steps, equivalent to 6480 trophies. That still leaves us with more than 2500 trophies per survival run on average. I'm gonna ignore the time needed for the survival runs, you'd be running a good three hours to pull that off.

Again, the math doesn't add up at all unless Raja123 YT actively cheats or exploits something.

• SoulofStalkerSoulofStalker Posts: 24 Level 2

17K trophies in the span of 12 hours? I’m sorry this can’t be right. You’d have to play on multiple phones all day long for this

I have 17k trophies in 2 days not 12 hours, smh. I have 76 tickets since the new season start. A single survival run i could only earn 250 trophies if possible or below. If i play long, the game might crash and i still lose trophy and the ticket too. It doesnt count to my contribution sometime.

• LordSommerLordSommer Posts: 20 Level 2

A climb like that is strange indeed. Maybe he/she had stacked a lot if steps and fruita prior the season start and just exchanged now? Is the only legit explanation i can think of.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.