🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

(Fixed) Did not receive the Blue Hyena Skin? Read this out!

Answers

• SufoxSufox Posts: 1 Newbie

Igualmente cuento con el mismo problema no he recibido la skin de la Hiena Azul del pre registro por favor ayuda es una skin muy bonita y me pre-registre para poder tenerla

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• KingKruleKingKrule Posts: 3 Newbie

Blue Hyena missing, I registered like 2months before even more, but I havent got skin.

My ID: 12447428067

• KingKruleKingKrule Posts: 3 Newbie

Blue Hyena missing, I registered like 2months before even more, but I havent got skin.

My ID: 12447428067

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

Hello @Hans_men! 👋

Welcome to King Community & to Wumpa Island! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️👑

If you play Crash On the Run, join this game's discussion and contest: Find out your COTR name HERE, Earn badges and Purple Crystals in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

**So i will close this thread as Unsupported Language**

Unfortunately, "as in Community Guidelines" this community is only support English language at the moment for everyone to communicate and understand better.

To learn more about the Community and read the House Rules, go ahead HERE!

Have a nice and safety day!

See you in the island... 🍇

• AlekdaAlekda Posts: 0 Newbie

I didn't get Blue Hiyena skin.What I need to do?

Hello @MarcelleHalihn! 👋

Thanks a lot for posting and for your patience! 💗

In order to keep things tidy, we will center all the conversation about the Blue Hyena issue (that we're working very hard on fixing) in this thread here.

I would like, though, to remind you a few things when posting in our Community to make the most out of it:

• Stay respectful with the Studio and with other players. There's a team behind the Studio, people like yourself, treat them nicely, please. They are trying to make the game the most enjoyable for you.
    • The use of swear words is not allowed and goes against our House rules. And the use of capital letters in forums means you are shouting. Which brings me back to the point: Stay respectful.

We encourage you to follow our House Rules. You can check them HERE

Hello @Alekda! 👋

In order to keep things tidy, we will center all the conversation about the Blue Hyena issue (that we're working very hard on fixing) in this thread here.

I would like, though, to remind you a few things when posting in our Community to make the most out of it:

• Stay respectful with the Studio and with other players. There's a team behind the Studio, people like yourself, treat them nicely, please. They are trying to make the game the most enjoyable for you.
    • The use of swear words is not allowed and goes against our House rules. And the use of capital letters in forums means you are shouting. Which brings me back to the point: Stay respectful.

We encourage you to follow our House Rules. You can check them HERE

• G0bri3ltG0bri3lt Posts: 1 Newbie

A mi tambien no me sale la hiena azul espere hasta hoy y no me salio mi ID:

• loc02loc02 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

I pre register and did not received my blue skin.

• briann1briann1 Posts: 2 Newbie
     hello please help me get the pre-registration crash skin
    my id is: 12206952251

• martinielberlinimartinielberlini Posts: 3 Newbie

NO CONSEGUI LA HIENA AZUL TENIA REGIATRADO DESDE ANTES

• YAROSLAV5567YAROSLAV5567 Posts: 2 Newbie

This my accaunt and i problem with the hyena skin

Hello @Them08pro 👋

In order to keep things tidy, we will center all the conversation about the Blue Hyena issue (that we're working very hard on fixing) in this thread here.

I would like, though, to remind you a few things when posting in our Community to make the most out of it:

We encourage you to follow our House Rules. You can check them HERE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.