🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Bug: I can't log in King account in the game.

AdrenalineAdrenaline Posts: 329 Level 3
edited May 29 in Support

Whenever I try to log in my King account in the game settings the game freezes and then crash. I tried doing it again and again but the same thing always happens. The game has no problems running in my phone, except for some lag spikes that occur every once in a while. But my main problem is I couldn't change my ingame name and I wanted to save my progress. I spent some and plan to spend more for this game in the future, but I'm afraid to lose everything. Unless I could log in my account, I'll limit my spending until this is fixed. My phone model is Samsung Galaxy J4+

Answers

• YaYayayayaYaYayayaya Posts: 23 Level 2

I have the same issue and I posted in the support section about it, apparently it's an issue the development team knows about and will fix in a patch soon. I too really wanna log in and save my progress.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Posts: 329 Level 3

Ohh thanks. I thought I'm the only one who experience this problem. Thanks for telling, and I also hope they fix this bug soon.

• webfischiwebfischi Posts: 2 Newbie

Same issue, I contacted the support already, when the game launched, now I have a new phone and can't continue. At least make it possible to add the ID manually or sync with FB

• webfischiwebfischi Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 29

I FINALLY found a workaround, I installed NOX on my PC, needs to be Version 7 or newer to work, create an Android 7 emulator, enable ROOT in the emulator settings, download and install COTR, but do not run the game! Copy the folder "com.king.crash" in /Android/data from your main device to your PC, then move it into Nox_share\Download. In the emulator Download Filemanager, open, go to Downloads, select folder, choose copy, go to the /Android/data directory in the emulator and paste "com.king.crash" overwrite any files if necessary and run COTR. The game will now load the moved save game and you will have a short time window to register or log in before it constantly crashes again. If that happens, uninstall and reinstall COTR, copy the folder from Downloads to data again and repeat. And remember, your community account is not your game sync account!

After that I was able to Log In on my new phone, that doesn't seem to have this issue, and download my safe game.

Old Phone: ZTE Axon 7 w/ Android 7; New Phone: Asus ROG Phone 5 w/ Android 11

• Mekal6Mekal6 Posts: 25 Level 2

I have a Wiko UFeel, and the exact same problem.

When will this be corrected?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.