🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

👑 Game Crashing when logging in or opening a King account

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 11,945 Community Manager

Is your game crashing or closing down when logging in to your King account or trying to create one?

This issue is under investigation and will hopefully be fixed soon.

Please keep your app updated to get all fixes as soon as they are released.

Comments

• YaYayayayaYaYayayaya Posts: 23 Level 2

Just posting to confirm that I'm still getting crashes after the latest update, so it seems it's not fully resolved yet.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• RacsoL_733RacsoL_733 Posts: 9 Level 2

I too still have that problem, even after the update

• itsEmmaitsEmma Posts: 1 Newbie

I have exactly the same issue on my Galaxy Tab 2. Everyone was SO helpful trying to come up with a solution via the support email, but from Crazy Cat Lad's post it looks like its something that will have to be sorted via an update.

Let's just really hope that we don't accidentally lose our progress before it's fixed!

• GaormentisGaormentis Posts: 5 Level 2

In my case i still having this problem, it's strange couse the first time i downloaded the game the game didn't freeze but it also didn't want to log me in it.

I hope this get fixed soon, no one would like to loose all their progress!

• YaYayayayaYaYayayaya Posts: 23 Level 2

Yeah, I've hit level 30 in the game without being able to save my progress or show my name to my teammates. I really hope this issue gets identified and fixed soon.

• Andrenp26Andrenp26 Posts: 1 Newbie

Mismo problema y no e podido recuperar lo que había guardado ya que al querer iniciar lasesion se me sale el juego 😭😭😭

• Andre26npAndre26np Posts: 1 Newbie

Se me sale el juego cada vez que intento ingresar la cuenta 😒

• DemOstrichesDemOstriches Posts: 1 Newbie

Currently running on Oppo A73 and won't even let me sign up or log in, despite cleaning up phone. Am hoping for the fix to come through

• ClauxxClauxx Posts: 3 Newbie

I really hope you can fix this soon! You can make it!

• masteryodamasteryoda Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I try every day to log in with my King account to save my progress in Crash on the run but every time I try, the app closes when the keyboard opens. I downloaded the game on to an app I downloaded on to my computer called BlueStacks and was able to login with my King account to save or load a saved game without the app closing on me and seems to work fine on BlueStacks. No freezing crashing closing no nothing.

My phone info is Moto E4 with android 7.1.1 RAM 2.00GB

• AleMurcyAleMurcy Posts: 1 Newbie

I come to request a solution as soon as possible, since I have also presented the "solution" that they indicate to reinstall the game, but the problem when reconnecting my account, the game does not allow to place my email and account. I am too upset with the situation, if there is no answer soon I will be extremely angry and upset.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.