1217342284712173422847 Posts: 56 Level 2

When will there be more missions. I've finished them all...☹️

@W35Gamer

@MightyWolf

Answers

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,376 Level 5
    edited March 2021

Hello there!

The missions are usually updated every 00:00 GMT! If you completed the missions just when the clock hit the Midnight on the server time, you might need to wait a whole day to the missions to spawn again! However if you had already completed the missions for a while and the missions didn't respawn after these last 55 minutes (make sure to first clear cache and force stop the game to see if that's not an issue of the game not loading the info correctly), please reply here with your Game ID so we can forward that to the team!

• 1217342284712173422847 Posts: 56 Level 2

I did clear cache and force stop the game and it didn't help. I haven't had a new mission since the big Launch date on the 25th.

I'm not sure what you mean by Game ID?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?