🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Another disturbing circumstances

Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 547 Level 3

I have been watching this leader suddenly toppled up while we we're running survival runs and that's quite long jump, it's not just one person but 2 abusing glitch

Here's my ID

Best Answer

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,582 Legend
    Accepted Answer

Thanks so much for your report! 💓💞

@Reilayne92 - We appreciate your effort to keep the Multiverse clean!

We want you to have the best experience possible, which is why we do not tolerate cheating of any kind. I’ll pass this information along to our game team so they can investigate further. 🤗

However in the future, if you don't see a change happened into your leaderboard please try these steps!

• Go to Device Settings!
    • Then go to CrashOnTheRun!
    • Clear Cache!
    • Force Stop!
    • Restart your Device!
    Accepted Answer

(MightyWolf Signature Candy Crush image)

🐣 Follow me on Twitter 📲

🎨 Join my Secret Art Nook Cave 💣

🎮 Play More King Games! 👑

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 547 Level 3

Will they get eliminated when they being caught cheating on leaderboards? I wonder

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,582 Legend
    Accepted Answer

Thanks so much for your report! 💓💞

@Reilayne92 - We appreciate your effort to keep the Multiverse clean!

We want you to have the best experience possible, which is why we do not tolerate cheating of any kind. I’ll pass this information along to our game team so they can investigate further. 🤗

However in the future, if you don't see a change happened into your leaderboard please try these steps!

• Go to Device Settings!
    • Then go to CrashOnTheRun!
    • Clear Cache!
    • Force Stop!
    • Restart your Device!
    Accepted Answer

(MightyWolf Signature Candy Crush image)

🐣 Follow me on Twitter 📲

🎨 Join my Secret Art Nook Cave 💣

🎮 Play More King Games! 👑

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.