🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Ability to Jump over Mushroom Springs

HalkelHalkel Posts: 18 Level 2

While I'm okay with the mushroom springs, its pretty easy to fail a run on the side of the upper route when you're just a split second off. I think with a well timed jump, you should be able to get over the Mushroom Springs. As an alternative, you can also use Wooden Arrow Crates to work as the polar opposite where a Spin or Slide can get past them and jumping over them causes you to bounce off them instead.

7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SmileyGuy²SmileyGuy² Posts: 153 Level 3

You know you can actually get over them if you swipe down just as you start being boinged up, hope that helps. :)

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 667 Level 3

Yes. to Wooden Arrow Crates. A Spin or Slide as a dedicated "No" is a neat Idea.

But if you just try to stay grounded you probably should use the Body Slam (Swiping Down mid-air).

The reason why it's difficult to jump over them, is to prevent that in sections there you jump from Mushroom to Mushroom, it's harder to fail.

It is possible to jump over them, the timing is just really tight and if it fails and you want to stay grounded, immediately Swipe Down.

I use this often in Turtle Woods to collect Wumpas but stay on the Ground Level for Materials. The Body Slam will get more and more important for Clearing Challenges and cuttimg down the amount of Times you gotta run in an Area to get all Material Crates, so better start getting used to it.

The Body Slam is your best friend in many situations.

• HalkelHalkel Posts: 18 Level 2

I did mention that its easy to fail that as theres a split second margin for error. I have used the stomp attacks with the mushrooms but the margin is really small and one mess up can and has to me a few times costing many thousand step coins, lead to having a faceplant to the side of the upper routes floor. It makes chancing the path behind them risky, even if its a slim chance. Its more to give options really but I can see your point.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.