🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Why does everyone see me with zero trophies?

Jean20iJean20i Posts: 2 Newbie

First I apologize for the bad English that I have since I do not receive a response from the support in Spanish, I have been addicted to the game I play almost all day, Unfortunately this morning they write to me saying that I have 0 drinks and I do not contribute anything to the clan, I do not know if it is an error or something but they said that it may be due to excessive reports to my account since I have 32k Roughly, I bought the pass to have more trophies and benefits than the others and I think I have too many reports in my account I would like to know if it is a mistake or they banned me to leave the game. The second image was taken by a colleague

Best Answer

• Race2DeathRace2Death Posts: 21 Level 2
    Accepted Answer

Perdón por la mala gramática española. Parece que el sistema anti-trampas ha marcado su cuenta si sus trofeos se quedan a 0. Tal vez debido a los informes excesivos o la cantidad irregular de ganancias de trofeos, o que lo descubran abusando de un error. Algunas personas que son atrapadas haciendo trampas tienen sus trofeos restablecidos a 0 en lugar de una prohibición y el sistema anti-trampas está teniendo dificultades para distinguir a los tramposos de los jugadores reales. ¡Solo espero lo mejor para ti si revisan tu cuenta!

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Race2DeathRace2Death Posts: 21 Level 2
    Accepted Answer

Perdón por la mala gramática española. Parece que el sistema anti-trampas ha marcado su cuenta si sus trofeos se quedan a 0. Tal vez debido a los informes excesivos o la cantidad irregular de ganancias de trofeos, o que lo descubran abusando de un error. Algunas personas que son atrapadas haciendo trampas tienen sus trofeos restablecidos a 0 en lugar de una prohibición y el sistema anti-trampas está teniendo dificultades para distinguir a los tramposos de los jugadores reales. ¡Solo espero lo mejor para ti si revisan tu cuenta!

Accepted Answer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.