🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

👣 Accumulated steps lost

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• FilakiaOTigrisFilakiaOTigris Posts: 45 Level 2

There are many bugs but thats not one of them...when you die it tells you exactly what you are about to lose if you dont revive (aku aku mask and all the steps)...so game doesnt force you to watch an ad you got a choice to continue without them and you keep the resources no matter what you choose as long as you finish.

About the 0 steps bug without even dieing and the negative steps, thats the bug they have to fix.

• abunaiYoabunaiYo Posts: 105 Level 2

I’m not helping them with anything, I’m done after my experience with support. I really wanted to love this app but it stole more than 300$ from me Friday 3/26 and I still don’t have my money back or any response from support. Even after posting all over the support forums.

Oh got it...huh. I mean, it’s still predatory. They can say all they like that they’re showing you what you’re going to lose but I can’t think of any other game that makes people choose between giving them more money (Adsense or gems) or risk not only the level’s rewards, but rewards you’ve already accumulated....that’s like, the definition of predatory.

• EduvianaEduviana Posts: 15 Level 2

Pay up or lose everything, what a game! It's sad knowing the game I waited is 100% pay to win.

• AsheDeWakandaAsheDeWakanda Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited April 2021

I had 212.8k of steps and they just disappeared, I was accumulating them and it's disheartening to play like this, it's the 2 times that this occurs to me and the game ends up losing its grace. In my 1 accumulation I lost 67k of steps now in this second 212.8k this and a lot of time lost in a game, please fix this, I spent more than 6 hours playing and I just lost everything, I don't feel like playing this way, I want my steps back and very tiring you play for days and then lose everything please resolve this!

edited April 2021

**translation provided to the player in question, Portuguese removed*

also, just in case for mods, @AsheDeWakanda said they lost almost 213k trophies and 67k steps, and this is very disappointing and a huge loss of time, and they would like help. I think they will post in English shortly.

• AsheDeWakandaAsheDeWakanda Posts: 10 Level 2

I had 212.8k of steps and they just disappeared, I was accumulating them and it's disheartening to play like this, it's the 2 times that this occurs to me and the game ends up losing its grace. In my 1 accumulation I lost 67k of steps now in this second 212.8k this and a lot of time lost in a game, please fix this, I spent more than 6 hours playing and I just lost everything, I don't feel like playing this way, I want my steps back and very tiring you play for days and then lose everything please resolve this!

• ferreroeliteferreroelite Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2021

Perdi unos 350k de pasos,espero que lo arreglen porque es un fallo,por morir en una partida sin pagar cristales o no ver un anuncio no tienen porque quitarte tosos los pasos recolectados en anteriores dias,y solo los pasos??las manzanas acunuladas no las quita?es porque es un error y tienes k devolvernos nuestros pasos u otra compensacion por la perdida

• SoulofStalkerSoulofStalker Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited April 2021

This is where i paused my game and quit the level. Apparently my character fell to the lava pit off screen while returning to base

I didn’t even get a chance to save them by watching ads or using crystals and just like that i lost 2000 trophies and i’m absolutely gutted about it. I already completed the Bandicoot Pass and was saving steps for the next event/emergencies for when a team starts getting close to our position. I’m seriously feeling demotivated right now 💔

• GetHankedGetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

That is unfortunate, I know it probably doesn’t help, but I normally just use the 20k steps once I hit them, never had an issue this way. 200k steps must of taken you a long time 😩 sorry to hear this!

• SoulofStalkerSoulofStalker Posts: 24 Level 2

Again, i’ve already completed the Bandicoot Pass and my team was locking the 2nd position for a while, so there was no real reason to just earn more trophies at the time as they don’t carry out to the next season. Worst case scenario i would have used them to help keep our position in the leaderboards near the end of the event. And yeah it took 4 days of playing for 3 hours a day no glitch 😓 it should take 10K at maximum every time not your entire stock 🥲

• GetHankedGetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

@SoulofStalker yeah I understand that you was saving them for next season, really does suck after you put all that effort in. Maybe can put it in the ideas 💡 forum that you don’t lose all your steps. 🥸

• BaeBandicootBaeBandicoot Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited April 2021

I was trying to be a strategic player and use all my saved steps near the end of the season for our team. I know for a fact I lost over 80,000 steps and possibly more now that I know there’s a glitch... I would even limit jumping on the mushrooms, because I didn’t want to lose any steps... I’m really upset about this, and most of the members in the team that I’m in are not even playing. We really could have used the steps I’ve gained to stay in the Top-3.

Isn’t there a way the support can see how many hours we’ve spent in our runs to give us our steps back? I’m currently at 3514 trophies and with the steps I’ve gathered I would’ve had at least 800 more trophies. I was going towards 100K and my plan was to keep gaining steps until I was near the end of the season.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.