🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Make it possible to apply any skin bonuses with other skins for the sake of variety

SoulofStalkerSoulofStalker Posts: 24 Level 2

I’m bored of using the same legendary skins everytime i hop on collection runs. Once you have a skin with 80% bonus for a certain ingredient, you’ll never touch other skins with lower percentage for that ingredient. I have no reason to invest in any skins below epic from the vending machine.

CTR Nitro Fueled eventually added a mechanic where you can use any driving style with any character and it added so much variety to the game and it was such a fresh experience. CTR was reborn after that amazing addition and i’m hoping Crash On the Run will do the same 🙏🏻✨

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 685 Level 3

If it was possible to vote, I would do it.

I like this idea.

As long as you can't "Mix and Match" the Skin Perks but Rather have them as fixed Sets you can swap out it wouldn't affect "Balancing"... It would be a real Quality of Life addition.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.