🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

abilities to adjust speed on collection runs

D44WaldoD44Waldo Posts: 8 Level 2

After collecting all gems, or relics, or possibly collecting every single items on an island, just making any way to earn a way to speed up my future collection runs would be great! I should be allowed to increase the speed so grinding for parts and steps isn't so slow and boring repetitive chore list.

2 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Comments

• dapp3rdapp3r Posts: 1 Newbie

Yes please. I love this game but I have finally reached the point where collection runs aren’t fun and just feel like a chore.

Last night I was playing a few Survival Runs, hit around 200 in a single run. After that I thought I’d do a collection run. I jumped into it and I initially thought the game had bugged because of how slow it felt in comparison. Nope! That’s just always how collection runs have been.

I like the idea of earning gems or relics etc to unlock a faster speed.

Alternatively I’d like to see the game implement an easy (slower) and hard (faster) difficulty for collection runs. Or something like survival, but the speed increases at every collection run lap and resets on death.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• D44WaldoD44Waldo Posts: 8 Level 2

I'm also getting get around 200-300 consistency per survival run, it definitely make the rest of the runs seem so slow in comparison. Even when starting a survival run I feel like I'm gonna mess up reacting too fast to the slow starting speed lol. It's a hard adjust back to normal once you're in that zone.

Only takes about three laps to get all items so a speed increase at each lap wouldn't be enough. Slowly increasing the speed and difficulty like a survival run would be cool. Adding speed boost like the relic runs have would be fantastic!

• rubtoxrubtox Posts: 4 Newbie

The ability to choose different speeds would be a nice addition

• KamDiloKamDilo Posts: 1 Newbie

I would really really like to see a speed up option. I’ll be honest, if this doesn’t get added to the game soon I will most likely loose interest. The collection runs are becoming tedious. If we could do them at a faster pace, it would drastically help.

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 655 Level 3

I don't care how exactly it's implemented, as long as it isn't like a "Premium Player" option, like a Subscription to the "Crash Dash Club" or something.

As long as we can craft an Item that helps, unlock it for getting all Gold or Platinum Relics on an Island or really anything that has to do with Playing the game more than paying for it, I'll take it.

Make them Run faster, atm they're Jogging instead of running.

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,988 Community Manager

Hi guys - Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

This has already been suggested therefore I'm going to close this one - Please don't forget to add your comments and votes HERE to support the idea!

Thanks and keep on sharing your ideas, we love it 😉

This discussion has been closed.