🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Confirmation button

HeavengelineHeavengeline Posts: 5 Level 2

I just spend more thayna 200 crystals by accident clicking the button to restore resources and I am extremely upset. Yeah, the most useless way to spend it... In one missclick I lost a 2 week work...

PLEASE, PUT A CONFIRMATION BUTTON! Is that hard? Many people already asked.

1 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Comments

• MiamiCrash3MiamiCrash3 Posts: 158 Level 2

I accidentally pressed the Oxide Lab slot for 295 crystals. So I understand where you are coming from.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• HeavengelineHeavengeline Posts: 5 Level 2

Ikr, its really annoying... I bought the game pass cause I really liked the game, and all the crystals received from it just vanished in a second... This button sux.

Much better to invest in skins and tickets...

Anyway, I know its going to happen again cause its not hard to. Ill def drop the game if I lose that quantity again...

• MiamiCrash3MiamiCrash3 Posts: 158 Level 2

This happened to me 2 times now actually. So yeah it definitely can happen again of you are not careful.

• SquilliamSquilliam Posts: 2 Newbie

I have restored an islands resources for a collection run like this as well.

• D44WaldoD44Waldo Posts: 8 Level 2

Same here, definitely hit a few times with slips of my finger wasting gems on pure nothing. Anything over like 15 gems it should have a confirm button

• GKratosGKratos Posts: 6 Level 2

I completely agree! I also made a post with the same idea, the accidental use of purple crystals is very frustrating, especially in the islands screen to speed up the resources that I have already stolen 2 times, so I would ask for the inclusion of a confirmation button every time purple crystals are used

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,987 Community Manager

Hi guys - Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

This has already been suggested therefore I'm going to close this one - Please don't forget to add your comments and votes HERE to support the idea!

Thanks and keep on sharing your ideas. I'll see you around ✌️

This discussion has been closed.