🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

unexplained bugs in the game

GKratosGKratos Posts: 6 Level 2

good idea of the steps that are reset when you die in a race, but at least try to remove the bugs, because it is frustrating to lose many steps crashing on an invisible wall (happened several times in Dino Might) or on invisible electrical obstacles (happened several times in The Lab), these situations make you lose interest in the game, especially if you are a player who uses real money that requires quality and seriousness for the contribution given

Answers

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

Hello there!

The issue about the invisible electric obstacles is a known issue! However I've never saw any report about invisible walls on Dino Might, could you please explain a bit more detailed the place that this happens? (with screenshots if possible)

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• HalkelHalkel Posts: 18 Level 2

I can confirm this happening and I have 2 instances of this happening.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.