🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

What's your favourite Crash game?

John-18John-18 Posts: 115 Level 3

Hi, my favourite is Crash Team racing! I played that A LOT when I was a teen! And you?

Comments

• GetHankedGetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

I have to go for the ps1 crash bandicoot or crash bandicoot 2 cortex strikes back, also loved CTR 😍

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• cocoswirl24cocoswirl24 Posts: 309 Level 3

Has to be Crash Twinsanity. Developed by Traveller's Tales, and published by Sierra (Universal for North American and Japanese releases), this game is a masterpiece!

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 8,491 Sweet Legend

I know that, this game is old and has many versions over the years, and you guys have a great history with it...

But unfortunately, I did not know anything about this game except when I found it here in King Community ...

🔸This is the only version that I played and loved it very much...

Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!

• SoulofStalkerSoulofStalker Posts: 24 Level 2

Crash 1 through 4 and CTR both original and remake

• John-18John-18 Posts: 115 Level 3

Cool games guys! That is what I like about Crash, there are plenty of good options, it's fun for everyone!

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 8,491 Sweet Legend

The first time I knew about Crash was when I waited for the release of (Crash: On The Run) game because I have been a member of the King Community for a long time .. This is for me the best version, because I did not know anything else.

I know that playing through the Playstation has different dimensions of movement. But I enjoy this game Very and the King Community beyond the limits. It is part of Raise My Spirit to fight against the challenge of my real life. 😊🌹

• Big_WumpaBig_Wumpa Posts: 64 Level 2

Crash bandicoot 4 is really good

• CortexBandicootCortexBandicoot Posts: 19 Level 2

Crash was the first game I have played on a console, I've played almost all the titles of the franchise but if i have to chose one it would be crash bandicoot 2: cortex strikes back, lost count of how many times I have finished that on ps1!

• TurnoverDuckTurnoverDuck Posts: 150 Level 3

My all time favorite probably has to be Crash Twinsanity! I loved all the games growing up but this is the one I spent the most time on

• SabrinySabriny Posts: 265 Level 3

That's difficult...

PS1 --- Crash Bandicoot

PS2 --- Crash Twinsanity

PS4 --- Crash Bandicoot It's About Time, a like the difficult (even if i never get 106% 😂)

And of course Crash On The Run 😍😍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.