🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Account flagged/shadowbanned and automatic reply

RichardcroftRichardcroft Posts: 33 Level 2

Does anyone currently had their account unflagged/unbanned after contacting support or are we all still in the same situation and they are just fooling us with some random automatic robotic reply?

they even had the nerve to say I haven't replied to their emails after literally doing nothing else for four days.

Comments

• LeonNrgLeonNrg Posts: 75 Level 2

Nope, we're all in the same boat buddy.

"As we didn't receive your answer"...

It's just sad.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

Hey there!

You can also scroll down this page and try to contact the support directly clicking on the "contact us" button - they usually answer way more quickly and I believe this issue is exclusively happening when you reply on their emails.

(Make sure to explain your issue detailed and provide your player ID).

• RichardcroftRichardcroft Posts: 33 Level 2

I tried to use the “contact us" button here in the forum already two times in the last days

where I explained to them exactly my situation and provided my details and player ID but after the email where they told me they had to close the case because i didn't answer them, they just stopped even sending me the automatic reply as well.

I only receive emails where they ask me for feedback for contacting the assistance, feedback which I naturally give with very negative ratings given that this whole situation is surreal.

• LeonNrgLeonNrg Posts: 75 Level 2

Same here.

They really don't care about the fans nor our money.

• HalkelHalkel Posts: 18 Level 2

I had this issue with the Blue Hyena skin fiasco. When my brag with screens of the same automated message caused me to snap and give up was removed suddenly, I contacted them one more time to brag again about the issue. They refunded me for the skin since they couldn't unlock it for me. I've yet to see the Blue Hyena skin in the store yet to reclaim it with said gems.

Anyways, back on topic, There seems to be an issue involving their automated system that doesn't seem to reply or even notice any replies sent to it even though it asked for one. I can't even understand how that is a case, does this also affect the other games or just this one? And if it doesn't affect the contact for the other games, then how is it only affecting this one?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.