🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Is the season over?

SakovaSakova Posts: 26 Level 2

I got on today to check the leader board for my team but is was greeted with this when I checked

The pass said that there were 2 weeks left so is this a bug or is the season over?

Comments

• HalkelHalkel Posts: 18 Level 2

Most likely a bug since its still live here

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SmileyGuy²SmileyGuy² Posts: 153 Level 3

That's happened to me before. It's not over it's most likely that your not connected to the internet. When I'm not connected it comes up with that. Hope that helps :)

• SmileyGuy²SmileyGuy² Posts: 153 Level 3

Also if the buttons at the bottom are not useable (which they aren't) then you've definitely not got WIFI :)

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

You might experiencing a little bug happen to you all... 💓💞

@SmileyGuy² @Halkel @Sakova - Please do these methods to bring back the Bandicoot Pass Season and Survival Runs to you, and if it didn't work well let me know... 🍇

💎 Method 1:

• Go to Device Settings!
    • Then go to CrashOnTheRun!
    • Force Stop!
    • Clear Data!
    • Restart your Device!
    • Open the game!
    • Reconnect your King Account through the tutorial!
    • Wait until the base is loaded!
    • Then exit and reopen the game so you can see the download process appears!
    • & Voila!

💎 Method 2:

• Go to Device Settings!
    • Then go to CrashOnTheRun!
    • Uninstall the game!
    • Restart your Device!
    • Go to Google Play/App Store and install the game again!
    • Open the game!
    • Reconnect your King Account through the tutorial!
    • Wait until the base is loaded!
    • Then exit and reopen the game so you can see the download process appears!
    • & Voila!

Hope that helps, happy running!

See you in the island... 💗💞

• SakovaSakova Posts: 26 Level 2

I restarted my device & it showed up

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.