🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 | Win Purple Crystals in the Wumpa Games HERE 🥭 | Win more Purple Crystals in the collection challenge HERE 💥

Poll: What resource you are needing the most right now?

2Next

Comments

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 464 Level 3
    Glowmatto

Got over 130 Power Gems.

I say Glowmatoes and you say Glowmattos🎶🍅

Well anyways, my Top list of rare materials in order of when I needed them a lot.

Pop Blossom (No More A Problem with Dino Might!)

Ice Berries (No Problem with Sewer or Later and especially not with The Lab)

Magma Pieces (No Problem Since Bear It)

Stinky Shroom (Basically Overstocked since Road to Ruin opens)

Flame Orb (by Virtue of how many Flaming Eggs you need to create)

And most recently and actually the Ingredients for Atom Eggs... Atomic Stones.

Guess it'll stay that way until more Levels are added, but at least it's not as bad as the Stinky Shroom thing there you only get 8 in Bear it and constantly need 15 for Bazookas...

17 is almost 3 Eggs, and with the daily Duplicator you can do a good amount of Eggs per day.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 512 Level 3
    Stinky Shroom

I don't have problem with chill berries, snow cabbages and flame orbs, I've always had trouble with stinky shrooms🤨, even with berserker coco still, hard to collect them with many counts..

• VukonjaVukonja Posts: 24 Level 2

Magma Chunk, too little of them on collection run for me to make sufficient amount of gunz

• PriyacandyPriyacandy Posts: 738 Level 3
    Snow Cabbage

I like to vote ..

• Joey_YouTubeJoey_YouTube Posts: 905 Level 3
    Stinky Shroom

Stinky Shroom

🤢🍄

• raia13215raia13215 Posts: 24 Level 2

There are only 8 Stinky Shrooms in Bear It???!!?!?? 😱 No wonder I can’t find any more...

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 464 Level 3
    Glowmatto

Well, maybe this can help:

https://community.king.com/en/crash-on-the-run/discussion/335354/no-postgame-after-140-gems-no-problem-info-and-laps-to-do-for-each-level-in-game

You can use this to get a good grip on how to plan your routes and how many materials you have per Run, it will also help to decide on what you should use your Daily Duplicator on (I recommend getting the 8 Shrooms in 1 Run and then use it until you unlock the Great Gate).

Once you unlock the Great Gate, the Stinky Shroom Situation gets a lot better... It's similar to how Magma Rocks are pretty Rare until you can get a bunch more in Bear It.

Hope this was useful.

• joaoppecurtojoaoppecurto Posts: 80 Level 2
    Snow Cabbage

Can only make 1 blue bazooka each 5 hours, mat respawn time in snow go.

Im currently 83 power

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.