🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Missing Trophies update 🚨

Answers

• ElgostElgost Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 23

My trophies haven't been restored yet

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• LeonNrgLeonNrg Posts: 75 Level 2
    edited April 26

I'm still shadowbanned.

14 DAYS. 2 WEEKS. What? Are they better than me?

You know what? ****. I hate this stupid game.

(EDITED by CM - Inappropriate/ abusive language) 

• ElgostElgost Posts: 2 Newbie
  • ClossCloss Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited April 23

Well done for only fixing the problem for half of us I’m still missing my trophies and am unable to earn more. When I view my progress it says my trophies are there but when viewed by another member of my team I’m still showing 0 trophies. This is becoming ridiculous. Your customer support team have stopped replying to me altogether. I have never cheated and am appalled that you think it’s ok to ban someone with no proof and no explanation. There are so many more players with higher trophy counts than me but I still get flagged? I bought the crash pass for the mojo missions and more survival run tickets because I’m actually good at the game and this is how I am repaid?!

I'm still SHADOWBANNED.

14 days. 2 weeks.

Are they better than me?

Go to hell all of you!

@QueenMia

• DzedajDzedaj Posts: 49 Level 2

@QueenMia

Will you be dealing with other players who have not returned their cups and, moreover, can no longer win any more cups, such as me? I've been waiting for this for over 10 days and still nothing 😒😒😒 And those who lost their cups 2 days ago have them back

@QueenMia ??

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 579 Level 3

Sadly have to agree with these.

Thanks to the Restoration of people recently hit my team slipped back on 2nd place, but I as the leader still can't contribute. 😭

I think it's just a matter of time till it's fixed, but it's extremely hard to stay patient now with all those people rejoicing that they got their Trophies back while I still have to wait.

I'm glad for them, but tbh I'm kinda worried I might get overlooked 😓

Getting hit first but fixed last... an unhappy combo for sure... But as long as it gets fixed at all, I'll be fine.

No, they really don't care about us.

They fixed half the problem, it's better for us to ask Google or Apple for a refund and see them crash and burn.

This is an absurd! I'm so offended right now.

• RichardcroftRichardcroft Posts: 33 Level 2

maybe you should have taken care first of all those who have been waiting for at least two weeks and have spent real money in your game instead of running for fix the problem for the massive shadowban of a few days ago but of course that made a lot more noise because it probably was almost half of the users that were blocked. 

and now they can safely continue playing. while we have been waiting here for weeks, with 0 trophies in hand. it was much better to see that we were all still in the same condition and to wait for a possible update later than to see only some of us fixed, moreover those who have been dealing with this problem for much less time than us. this creates division and resentment in the community. 

this is not good at all.

@QueenMia

• DzedajDzedaj Posts: 49 Level 2

@QueenMia

For players who have been upset here for 14 days, you haven't done anything with us at all. We all still have cups and we can't get any more. Does it sound like a fair deal to you? If you returned the cups to players who lost them 2 days ago, why don't you return them to players who don't have them for 14 days? Waiting for response !!! This is even more frustrating than before !!!

• RichardcroftRichardcroft Posts: 33 Level 2

in my team originally we were two people to be with 0 trophies (for about 2 weeks);

then three days ago we became 5 people.

today we are two again. 

and yes, you guessed it. those two from two weeks ago. 🙃

• Peppi123Peppi123 Posts: 32 Level 2

Thank you, hurray, hurray!)) I'm so glad)) I am sure that the rest of the gap will be solved soon!))

• TiifTiif Posts: 5 Level 2

I don't understand, they gave me trophies, but i didn't lose them, so now I have double trophies, I don't wan't to be ban because they think I'm a cheater while I'm not.

On the other hand, there's still a cheater on another clan, he has now nearly 400 000 trophies, obviously he's a cheater and I hope something will be done for cheaters like him cause I don't want to lose first place because of cheaters like him...

• ToastPJToastPJ Posts: 9 Level 2

My team and I got our trophies back!! :D

We originally had the trophies in our team set to zero earlier this week. We were very confused at the time, but now we’re so glad to see that they’re back.

While we were trying to keep up with the rest of the teams who didn’t lose their score, we continued to collect trophies from survival runs and the mission board to contribute to our team. Thankfully, this morning our trophies that we had contributed before have came back!

Thank you King for helping us during this trophy crisis!

I’m not sure if anyone else had their trophies restored. So if anyone did, please share.

Thank you!

• Danielnic2508Danielnic2508 Posts: 6 Level 2

Thanks for fixing the problem!! My trophies are back! :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.