🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

(CONTEST REWARD ENDED) 🥭 SHARE YOUR EXCITEMENT, WIN AN EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY BADGE! 🥇

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 54,173 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Chiara27011999Chiara27011999 Posts: 73 Level 2

Hi @MightyWolf and all the other community members, 😀

Crash Bandicoot: On the Run is so amazing! 🤩 🌟 🏝️ 🥭

I very, very like this game! 🤩

It makes so much fun and the graphics are so beautiful! 👏🏻 🤩 🏝️ 🌴 ☀️

• joaoppecurtojoaoppecurto Posts: 81 Level 2

Now that we have a great game of the crazy marsupial (alcoholic im sure), we also need a game where we can brush the pretty spyro's hair, give treats and lose our arms in the way. jk 🤣 keep going king!

edited April 21

Hello New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We can only use English on this area around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well who have used another language on next time. 😉

Also please read the House Rules here!

** If you can speak/write German/French/Spanish Language, you can join and ask here on International Corner. Thanks! 😊 **

You can see list all of Ambassadors who have helped players on International Corner here👇

@Nat09 - She is French Ambassador that she can helping players on French Corner. 🇨🇵

@Spinnifix - She is German Ambassador that she can helping players on German Corner. 🇩🇪

@hechicerilla - She is Hispanic Ambassador that she can helping players on Spanish Corner. 🇪🇸

Anyway, Have you playing Crash On the Run? 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

If yes, join this game's discussions and contests :

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Get a chance to Win Crystals HERE and HERE 😎

✍️ Subscribe here to Crash on the Run Tagging List! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

You can also check to learn guides around King Community and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 3,402 Level 5

Posting on behalf of badge addicts, everywhere...

Nothing else to add here...

• Finy08Finy08 Posts: 141 Level 3
  • mrscrashmrscrash Posts: 6 Level 2

Excited to play!! My gif is what I imagine the developers doing to fix currents bugs. 😀

Hello New Bee Players! 👋

We can only use English on this area around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well who have used another language on next time. 😉

** If you can speak/write German/French/Spanish Language, you can join and ask here on International Corner. Thanks! 😊 **

You can see list all of Ambassadors who have helped players on International Corner here👇

@Nat09 - She is French Ambassador that she can helping players on French Corner. 🇨🇵

@Spinnifix - She is German Ambassador that she can helping players on German Corner. 🇩🇪

@hechicerilla - She is Hispanic Ambassador that she can helping players on Spanish Corner. 🇪🇸

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Get a chance to Win Crystals HERE and HERE 😎

You can also check to learn guides around King Community and more on my below signature here. 👇

• alvarocirualvarociru Posts: 8 Level 2

Incredible game. Just some big bugs that need to be fixed, but I can't stop playing it. I really need a new update.

• DisguireDisguire Posts: 84 Level 3

I was so excited for this game to release and 1 month later I'm still excited to play it every day!

Thank you very much to the development team for your continued hard work and thank you to the moderators of this community for keeping us updated.

• raia13215raia13215 Posts: 24 Level 2

My family is loving the Crash reboot. Keep the new levels coming!!!

• SugarDonutsSugarDonuts Posts: 1,196 Level 5

❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️

• HallGODHallGOD Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 27

Hello New Bee Players! 👋

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

• BeertyKnasterbartBeertyKnasterbart Posts: 12 Level 2

Ich habe seit Crash 3 auf der ps1 kein Teil mehr gespielt

pure Nostalgie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.