🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Missing Trophies update 🚨

Answers

• farboi
    farboi Posts: 103 Level 3
    edited April 2021

I know everyone is stressed with whats going on, and with the season ending soon it adds up to that. Keep in mind that the more people get in contact with support, the more they'll take to respond to you, because is not dozens, probably hundreds or thousand of players contacting them at the same time and repeating the same thing wont satisfy anyone. Now with that said i think the BEST solutions is this:

Everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE (affected by the trophy bug or not, except cheaters) gets to have the prizes of 1st place.

What about the people that are in 1st place, yet they got affected by other bug, such as the LOSING STEPS bug? If you cant somehow put our steps back, then give the people who got affected by it (with proof such as a screenshot or tried to contact you through support) a gift of 400 crystals for all the troubles.

As for the cheaters, if they are able to identify who cheated their way to the top, then they get nothing.

It might hurt the company giving things for free to a big community, but is the only solution to make the community happy.

• Lorrenzo
    Lorrenzo Posts: 64 Level 2

Shall I apply?

After all, they can use anyone ..

Carpenters, masons, pit makers.

• Dzedaj
    Dzedaj Posts: 49 Level 2

@QueenMia So where is your promised cup repair !!! Yesterday's update was about nothing, nothing was fixed. It is less than 5 days until the end of the season. I invested money in it, so I would like to finish it 🤦🤦

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,981 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi guys!

Again, I understand the frustration and I'm really sorry about it. However, I did not say that the new update would solve the problem, but that we will give you more update this week. As we speak they're working on running checks and change the flagging system. It's taking them time to figure out what's best, but as I already mentioned, they know and understand your situation.

I'm sorry that this is taking time. We're doing our best to improve the experience for you all. Thanks for your patience, we'll keep you posted as soon as we have more to share.

• Reilayne92
    Reilayne92 Posts: 548 Level 3

Well, perhaps best time to waste survival run tickets,even though it's 4 weeks for me. Contribute to nothing...🥲 #LifeIsJustSadist#

• RockmanBN
    RockmanBN Posts: 18 Level 2

Teammates told me that they see me with 0 trophies on their side. On my side it shows that I have my total, but when checking the team total it's not there. Just going to leave my name/ID for support.

• Abrium
    Abrium Posts: 278 Level 3
  • Dzedaj
    Dzedaj Posts: 49 Level 2

@QueenMia So I hope that you will at least compensate us for the season we paid for and we can't play it at all. That would be fair of you. We can't blame it and the money spent. Will there be compensation for the lost season? It would be nice to give everyone who can't play, to give prizes for the first place. Because we spent most of our time doing that and we had a bunch of trophies that are useless to us now. thanks for the reply

• Jacuś
    Jacuś Posts: 39 Level 2

Today's update didn't bring anything to the game. but i trust she will have an impact in the new season. of course, further 50k cups, and the team sees me with zero. but I'm patient, there are only five days left . Best regards, the hard-working staff to improve the game and the bugs that exist in it

• iJustK
    iJustK Posts: 5 Level 2

For some reason me and 2 other people in my clans trophies disappeared from the clans trophies???? @QueenMia is this a glitch or what’s going on?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?