🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Missing Trophies update 🚨

Answers

• LeonNrgLeonNrg Posts: 75 Level 2

No trophies, no season and no vending machine for me anymore.

I suppose I can't watch ads too, because I couldn't double my collectables.

So, I can't play... I saved many steps and wumpa fruits because you know, my trophies are worthless, and I don't want to lose them.

Funny thing, I can't collect my subscription hahaha

@W35Gamer @MightyWolf @QueenMia

I don't know if it's better to post here or Discord, buy my game is totally crazy right now lmao

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• 4ur4xela4ur4xela Posts: 16 Level 2

I've been waiting for over a month. When will my trophies or money for purchases be returned to me? 0 normal answers ... Player id 12449854244

• RichardcroftRichardcroft Posts: 33 Level 2

I just downloaded your update and...

nothing has changed. 🙃🙃🙃🙃

and this is definitely a point as far as I'm concerned.

I’m done.

after almost three weeks with missing trophies , without being able to make any contributions to my team, after witnessing all my teammates getting their trophies back again, after thousands of open tickets, support requests by email, support requests here on the forum , indifference, vague and automatic replies, lies upon lies upon lies upon lies.

I quit.

you all have won.

I'm just happy that Apple's support (a REAL support) was able to give me back all the money I spent on this shitty game. 

I am and will always be a huge Crash Bandicoot fan but this game is pure garbage and in the last three weeks I have suffered one of the worst experience in

my life with one of the worst support ever for a video game. I will make sure to never touch a King game again in my entire life and I will try, in my small way of course, in my microscopic circle, to give you as much bad publicity as possible.

good luck with your "game". 

you will really need it. 

to never again.

• RenChaoRenChao Posts: 24 Level 2

Id: 12450350918

Team id: 714659129

More than 2 weeks have passed. Even with the recent update my trophies are still gone for my team. I really hope that they will be back 'till the end of the event. Don't want to be a dead weight for my team, even if it wasn't my fault.

• ClossCloss Posts: 11 Level 2

Updated to latest version. Still no trophies. Thanks for nothing King. Way to go and ruin what would have been a great addition to the Crash franchise.

If this isn’t fixed by the end of season I’m done with you.

If I treated my players the same way your CS team treats yours I’d have been sacked. Clear communication is KEY to retaining players and it’s become apparent that you simply don’t care, your wallets are already stuffed. Good job

• OwanekoOwaneko Posts: 50 Level 2

Here's a great update for you guys, Bandicoots! We did a lot of little things to improve the gaming experience - try the update and let us know what you think!

- Corrections to the chat filter

- Loads of bug fixes, too many to list

- UI improvements

- Lots of tweaks, that's all, no ban, no trophies returned Have fun with Crash Bandicoot On the Run.

Best game ever

• DzedajDzedaj Posts: 49 Level 2

@QueenMia Update downloaded and no change again. I can add 0 cups and still no cups. So the updates are useless. So what's next?

@queenanaabelix@QueenMia

@QueenMia @W35Gamer @MightyWolf W35gamer constantly refers us to support "contact us", but as you can see, they are not able to solve the problem. each of us sent a lot of e-mails there, I personally at least 10. But they were not able to help anyone what I read here. So what's the point of that support? They always write that they will call when a person sends them the data they want, but they will never call back, let alone correct something. So what do we do ?? the season ends in 5 days and it really gets on my nerves 😡

• RICKYTHEBRICKYRICKYTHEBRICKY Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited April 28

Hi guys.

I’ve had my trophies taken away 15 days ago and I’ve been unable to trophies ever since. 🏆

I was playing constantly every day, buying lots of in app purchases and bought the bandicoot pass too.

I’m pretty sure I was the player with the most trophies in our league, which i’d earned fairly by doing the daily challenge, completing the mission board on the first active day, completing bosses with legendary characters which gave me the maximum trophy boost for each boss and collecting all trophy boxes in each boss run, spending hours on challenge runs collecting items, which again I had purchased the character skins to get more items from each run, to then sell on for wumpa fruit and then converted into trophies, whilst all the time clocking steps to also convert into trophies and doing the survival runs.

The amount of time i’d been spending playing daily was insane, mainly as I had lots of free time on my hands with being furloughed. I was gutted to have all my hard earned trophies taken away and branded as a cheater.

I’ve sent numerous emails to try and get this resolved including one yesterday which I didn’t get a reply back to.

It’s good to hear that the crash team is working hard to solve this issue, but not getting a reply back to my message yesterday as left me disheartened.

I’m also glad to hear that I’m not on my own and there’s other players that are experiencing the same problem and have been unfairly labelled as a cheater.

I hope things are resolved before the new league starts in just over 5 days time and all the effort I’d put in before the bug doesn’t go to waste.

I would also like to see the honest players like me who have been effected are fairly compensated for the inconvenience this has caused to us and our team’s.

Since being effected by the bug I’ve started back at work again and slowly begun to lose interest in the game. I now begrudged the amount of time/effort and money i’ve invested into the game to help me progress further, buying in app purchases for legendary skins and pink crystals to earn more trophies and to also get more items to convert over to trophies for my team.

I feel sorry for the rest of my team who see there team leader with 0 trophies and unable to earn a single one for them.

I was hoping the update to the game this morning would of solved the problem, but sadly nothing has changed.

• sosieuxsosieux Posts: 8 Level 2

We are in the same boat. I used to play for hours and my efforts are not showing. I no longer care about compensation, or the money I invested. I just want my trophies showing up on my team. We were not in first or second place, we were at number 8 and we were playing and doing everything we could to go up.

i also feel disheartened, that after the update and the various emails we are still with the same problem.

• farboifarboi Posts: 103 Level 3
    edited April 27

I know everyone is stressed with whats going on, and with the season ending soon it adds up to that. Keep in mind that the more people get in contact with support, the more they'll take to respond to you, because is not dozens, probably hundreds or thousand of players contacting them at the same time and repeating the same thing wont satisfy anyone. Now with that said i think the BEST solutions is this:

Everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE (affected by the trophy bug or not, except cheaters) gets to have the prizes of 1st place.

What about the people that are in 1st place, yet they got affected by other bug, such as the LOSING STEPS bug? If you cant somehow put our steps back, then give the people who got affected by it (with proof such as a screenshot or tried to contact you through support) a gift of 400 crystals for all the troubles.

As for the cheaters, if they are able to identify who cheated their way to the top, then they get nothing.

It might hurt the company giving things for free to a big community, but is the only solution to make the community happy.

• LorrenzoLorrenzo Posts: 61 Level 2

Shall I apply?

After all, they can use anyone ..

Carpenters, masons, pit makers.

@QueenMia So where is your promised cup repair !!! Yesterday's update was about nothing, nothing was fixed. It is less than 5 days until the end of the season. I invested money in it, so I would like to finish it 🤦🤦

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 13,000 Community Manager
    Accepted Answer

Hi guys!

Again, I understand the frustration and I'm really sorry about it. However, I did not say that the new update would solve the problem, but that we will give you more update this week. As we speak they're working on running checks and change the flagging system. It's taking them time to figure out what's best, but as I already mentioned, they know and understand your situation.

I'm sorry that this is taking time. We're doing our best to improve the experience for you all. Thanks for your patience, we'll keep you posted as soon as we have more to share.

Accepted Answer
  • Reilayne92Reilayne92 Posts: 547 Level 3

Well, perhaps best time to waste survival run tickets,even though it's 4 weeks for me. Contribute to nothing...🥲 #LifeIsJustSadist#

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.